Friday, February 4, 2011

Sweet Late-zy Sunday

I saw this sketch last week and I wanted to use it.  However, I didn't make it in time before Mr. Linky closed.  Oh well.  This is the sketch.
I had this one piece of scrap retired DSP lying on my (very messy) table.  It was the perfect size for this challenge.  So I took the colors in this paper and made a card.

This is the first time I've used Every Little Bit stamp set.  I thought the images were cute and versatile.  I hope to use it more often in the very near future.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Every Little Bit, A Word for You
Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry (retired)
Papers: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry (retired), Raspberry Lemonade DSP (retired)
Accessories: Scallop Trim Edge Punch, embossing folder (non-SU), Melon Mambo polka-dot ribbon (retired), Cr*cut

1 comment:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very cute!! I am know following you from Stampin' Connection thread. I am #207 please follow me.

Thank you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...