Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sweet Spring

I CASE'd this card from Vicki.  Well, we are having arctic blast this week.  I'm so sick of winter.  Before kids came, we used to vacation in Hawaii at least once in the winter.  Although we were there in September, it's just not the same when you can get away from the damp and cold and go somewhere nice and warm.  Anyways, I thought this Sweet Summer FREE set during Sale-a-Bration with a $50 order would help lift my spirits.  Doesn't this card just say "welcome, spring!" to you?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Sweet Summer, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink
Papers: Pretty in Pink, In-Color DSP (Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride)
Accessories: Beautiful Wings embosslit, Modern Window punch, Word Window punch, Scallop Border punch, Basic Rhinestones, pink grosgrain ribbon (my stash)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...