Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Workshop Project #2

Here's the second card we made at the workshop.  It was super easy to put together.  This card probably took less than 10 minutes per person.  Everyone LOVED working with the Big Shot.  The embossing is just so quick and so beautiful.  It really adds to the card.  If you haven't gotten yours yet, see the offer on THIS POST.
This card uses the Pun Fun set (again, I know!  It's just too versatile and too cute to not use it!)  I showed my attendees my set of Pun Fun valentine cards.  In addition, I showed another set of all-occasions Pun Fun cards, to let them see all the images and how versatile this set is.  Even with this color combination, I made another couple more.  I just can't stop myself!

P.S.  New My Digital Studio digital downloads available today!
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Pun Fun
Ink: Early Espresso
Papers: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Early Espresso
Accessories: Embossing Folder, Satin Ribbon-Early Espresso, Brads (non-SU), Stampin' Write Markers (Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...