Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine Gift

A day late and a dollar short... what else is new, right? :-)
I made a bunch of these awhile ago.  I gave each of my attendees of my workshop one.  HERE's the tutorial.
Once I got the hang of it, it actually went pretty quick.  Don't you just love these owls?  They're just too cute, in my opinion!
I cut the Decorative Label punchout piece in half, then sponged the edges.

This is the inside when opened.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): A Word for You, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Real Red
Papers: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Sending Love DSP (retired, but can be found on Clearance Rack)
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Pinking Hearts border punch, Decorative Label Punch, Two-Step Owl Punch, Ribbon (my stash), Sending Love Chocolate Chip Epoxy Brads (retired), Pearl gelpen

4 comments:

Texas JennyWren said...

Love you blog as well, Annie. And LOVE this cute owl valentine card.

Christi Sheroky said...

Following you from SC. Swing on by when you have time. :)
littlemonkeystampin.blogspot.com

Renee said...

love these lil projects! hugz n blessings.

Cathy said...

Hey Annie,

My neice loves this project. We will be making it for her teacher when I visit them toward the end of the school year. Thanks for sharing!

Cathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...