Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Triple Triple Treats

Now that I started on a Triple Treat Flower kick, I can't get enough of this stamp!!!  Isn't the flower sooooo pretty???

The first card is inspired by THIS CARD I saw on splitcoaststampers.com.  I don't have Lace Ribbon punch that she used (it's retiring in a few days, BTW), so I improvised.  The colors here are Bravo Burgundy, Mello Moss (retired), Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake.  The DSP is Paisley Petals, which is retiring also.
This next one is inspired by THIS CARD.  I have never thought to put 2 different pieces of DSP together, but it sure works!  And they work because they are from the same DSP pack, which you know will coordinate with each other flawlessly anyways.  The DSP here is from Spice Cake DSP from the last holiday mini catalog.  Which means, it's retired already.  Sorry.  But we do have FABRIC in these patterns.  I think I have at least one pack of it itching to be used.  I will make something and show you.  Oops, tangent.  Back to the card, I decided I needed a border for the DSP pieces, so I added that.  Then I decided the main piece was too big, so I cut it down.  Then I moved things around until I got this.  The sentiment is from the retiring Sincere Salutations.  I will be really sad when this set officially retires.  It's such a wonderful set.  I love the sentiments, I love the font.  I don't find anything in the new catalog that's similar.  So if you like it, you better order it before it's permanently gone!

Colors here are: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, More Mustard.
The last card for today is a CASE of THIS CARD.  I love the simplicity of it.  I used the retiring Chantilly Crochet Trim ribbon and Heard from the Heart set.

Remember you can still get all the retiring stamp sets through 5/31/12.

Click HERE for the Retiring Stamp Sets
Click HERE for the Retiring Accessories
Click HERE for the Retiring Definitely Decorative

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...