Friday, May 11, 2012

Fabric Friday: Key Chain

We are back for another edition of Fabric Friday!  Today's project is a super simple one.  I followed the directions from THIS BLOG.
Close-up.
This was the second one I made.  I didn't get a chance to photograph the first one, before I shipped it off to a friend.  Anyways, for the first one, I thought I should outsmart the tutorial writer and do something clever on my own accord.  Well, let me tell ya, there's a reason why people write their tutorials.  For this second one, I followed the tutorial, pretty much exactly.  And it is very simple!  Seriously, if you can turn your sewing machine on and sew a straight line, you're in business!

In the spirit of retiring products month, this particular fabric line is the to-be-retired Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric.  You know what's so fabulous about it, other than the prints?  It's deeply discounted at $2.99 per package!  You will get 3 bigger than standard fat-quarter-size fat-quarters.  I stocked up, and you should, too!  Get it while supply lasts at MY STORE.

Click HERE for the Retiring Stamp Sets
Click HERE for the Retiring Accessories
Click HERE for the Retiring Definitely Decorative

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great key chain Annie Lee Well done Hugs Elaine

Heather Williams said...

I want to make these! Need to figure out how to use my sewing machine asap! Your Fabric Fridays are soooo inspiring!

Unknown said...

This has been on my to-do list forever! I even bought the metal pieces a year ago. Thanks for the push. It looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...