Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Triple Birthday Treat

Today's card is another ode to a retiring stamp, Triple Treat.  I kept putting off getting this stamp, eventhough I just loved it the moment I saw it in the catalog, because I didn't have any of the punches that would go with it.  When this stamp was offered as one of the free products during Sale-a-Bration, I grabbed it, along with the punches.  Now I'm sad it's leaving us already.  I had some serious fun playing with this flower.

I made this card for my neighbor.  It's actually his son who commissioned some birthday cards from me.  I figured since the card will be given from a guy, I didn't want to make it too feminine.  I did find out the cards were going out to ladies, so my task wasn't too terribly difficult.  I CASE'd this card from Lesley.
Here's a closer look.  I popped up each layer of flower for dimension.
There is still time to order this stamp and the coordinating punches, except the 5-Petal punch (the middle one).  That particular punch is retiring, and has already sold out.  However, this stamp still works great with the Fancy Flower punch and the 1/2" circle punch.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Triple Treat, On Your Birthday
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Pocket Full of Posies DSP
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Fancy Flower punch, 5-Petal punch, 1/2" circle punch, Two-Step Bird punch

Click HERE for the Retiring Stamp Sets
Click HERE for the Retiring Accessories
Click HERE for the Retiring Definitely Decorative

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...