Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Bunch

Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day yesterday.  I wanted to share with you one of the cards I made for the occasion.  This one is CASE'd from Cari.  I am using the retiring Flirtatious DSP.  It's currently being offered at 25% off, at $9.71!
I decided to put a little clear Bitty Button on the center of my flower.
How do you like my photography angle here?  I took inspiration from the new 2012-2013 Annual Catalog. ;)

I thought this was a great simple layout, I made another for Birthday.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Mixed Bunch, Family Reunion, Upsy Daisy
Ink: Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder
Papers: Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo, Flirtatious DSP
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 3/4" circle punch, Bitty Buttons, Basic Pearls, Wisteria Wonder Ruffled ribbon, twine

Click HERE for the Retiring Stamp Sets
Click HERE for the Retiring Accessories
Click HERE for the Retiring Definitely Decorative

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Such pretty Mother's Day cards. Love the flower and the button addition is great. Such a clean feel to it. Sure they loved them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...