The first card is for Mother's Day coming up. Using the retiring 2010-2012 In-Colors, my card was inspired by ? I am so sorry... I can't find it! Anyways, I had made some changes and here is my version. I used a lot of retiring products on here: the In-Color papers, Ticket Corner punch, ribbon, embossing folder. Yes, this particular folder is the ONLY embossing folder to be retired. Can you see me
HERE. Two more items to be retired here: Fox and Friends ( ) and On Your Birthday.
HERE. Here is the front. I used Top Note die. For the Whisper White and DSP pieces, I used my paper snips and cut along the perforation so that they will layer nicely with the Peach Parfait piece underneath. I used retiring Upsy Daisy () stamp set here.
), Triple Treat Flower stamp (), 5-Petal Flower punch (), and the already-retired Punch Bunch from Sale-a-Bration 2011.
There you have it. Please continue along the hop with us. Your next stop is with Pam.
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps a Lot
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Heather's Stampin' Blog
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Marla R. of Marla's Stampin' Spot
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Nicole B. of Creations by Mommy
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
Click HERE for the Retiring Stamp Sets
Click HERE for the Retiring Accessories
Click HERE for the Retiring Definitely Decorative