Monday, May 28, 2012

So Long, Look Who's Turning

Here's a card that I apparently never shared with you.  It uses the soon-to-retire Look Who's Turning set.
This set is great for making kid cards.  On the inside of the card, I stamped the row of numbers that's also in this set.  Highlighted the number for the child's new age.  Aren't the animals in this set so cute?  I think I might have to keep this set around for another while longer, just so I can keep playing with them.  My kids also like using this set.

Remember you can still get this stamp set through 5/31/12.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Look Who's Turning
Ink: Concord Crush, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
Papers: Wisteria Wonder, 2010-2012 In-Color Paper Stack
Accessories: None

Click HERE for the Retiring Stamp Sets
Click HERE for the Retiring Accessories
Click HERE for the Retiring Definitely Decorative

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...