Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thank You Request

My Mother-in-Law asked me to make a Thank You card.  This is the first time ever that she has requested a card from me.  Of course I wanted to make sure I made something she would like.  I actually ended up making 8.  I will show you the rest of them tomorrow.  The reason why I made so many was because I had to first meet my husband's approval.  I started with my usual multi-layer card, which got increasingly simpler, until I ended on these Clean and Simple cards.  I don't do CAS well.  But I really do like these cards!
This next one is the "prequel" to the set above.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Upsy Daisy
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery, Paisley Petals DSP
Accessories: White grosgrain ribbon (my stash - old SU!?), Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...