Friday, April 8, 2011

Four Frames Paisley

Since signing up as a demonstrator last November, I've been having a blast!  But I've gotta say, the best thing about being a demo, is that you get to pre-order products in the upcoming catalogs, before they're released to the public.  We got the chance to pre-order the beautiful Four Frames stamp set that coordinate with Decorative Label punch and the Paisley Petals DSP in March.  You can get the chance to pre-order these two fabulous products this month also!  These items will not be available again until July, when they will appear in the new Idea Book and Catalog.  See THIS POST for details.

This DSP pack is GORGEOUS!!!  I mean, I don't usually go for these big flowers and such.  But, these papers are soooo pretty!  Then the stamp set, OMG, they're just beautiful, too, with wonderful details.  Today's card is inspired by Jacqueline.
This card was so quick to put together, I almost felt guilty.  As I said, the paper's beautiful; the stamp is beautiful.  What more do you need?  I added a little Rosette that I colored using my Stampin' Write marker.  That was super fast, too!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Four Frames, Silhouette Sentiments
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Papers: Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Paisley Petals DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon (retired), Decorative Label punch, Vanilla Rosette, Stampin' Write marker in Baja Breeze

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...