Thursday, April 21, 2011

Birthday Challenge

Today's card was made for Taylored Expressions Challenge.  Here's the sketch.
When I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to use the Two Tags die.  Then I realized I had to flip the sketch.  Here's how it turned out.
I love my use of the cupcake from Itty Bitty Bits, on the Boho Blossoms flowers, for the 3 little elements.  I thought it was an ingenious use of me, instead of brads.  Hee-hee.  Little pat on my back!

ETA: Forgot to mention that I sponged the edges of the cupcake pieces; ran the bottom piece through the crimper; and ran the frosting part through the Big Shot with Finial Press embossing folder.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Word Play, Itty Bitty Bits
Ink: Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red
Papers:  Pacific Point, Real Red, Celebrations DSP
Accessories: Two Tags die, Scalloped Circle punch, Build a Cupcake punch, Bitty Punch pack, Boho Blossoms punch, Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...