Monday, April 4, 2011

Fast & Fabulous Soiree

This card is CASE'd from Melany.  It has so many elements that I like... Baja Breeze, Elegant Soiree, Elegant Lines embossing folder, and a chance to use my brand new Fast & Fabulous FREE Level 2 Hostess set.  I don't have the glass glitter that Melany used.  I think I was going to add some glitter on the flowers, but I totally forgot.
For the sentiment, since I didn't have the glass glitter to make it stand out, I punched it out with my scalloped oval punch.  I then punched another couple in Soft Suede and layered them on the back.  How'd you like how it looks?  I was rather proud of it myself. :)

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Fast & Fabulous (Level 2 Hostess Set), Well Scripted (retired)
Ink: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Papers: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Elegant Soiree DSP
Accessories: Elegant Lines embossing folder, Scallop Oval punch, Scallop Edge punch, ribbon (my stash)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...