Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thank You Request Sequel

Here's a couple more Thank You cards I made upon my MIL's request.   This first one is inspired by m&m'sgrandma on Splitcoaststampers.com.
 Have any guess which punch I used???  It's the Decorative Label punch!  Wanna see how to do this?  Check out Mary Fish's video HERE.  Don't you just love being able to use your punch in more than one way?

I don't think I CASE'd this next card from anyone.  It's got a very simple layout.  I figured the DSP speaks for itself.  I do LOVE using the brand new Four Frames stamp set from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.  I especially love that it coordinates with the Decorative Label punch.  I think I'm a sucker for these coordinating stamp and punch sets.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Upsy Daisy (sentiment), Four Frames
Ink: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Papers: Soft Suede, Crumb cake, Baja Breeze, Elegant Soiree DSP
Accessories: Decorative Label punch, Word Window punch, Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon, Antique Brad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...