Thursday, April 14, 2011

More Thank Yous

Continuing on my stack of Thank Yous that I made this week.  This one is also inspired by Splitcoaststampers.com's m&m'sgrandma.  I really loved this one with the two-color knots.  And how I popped out the Thank You sentiment.  But mainly, it's because the Four Frames stamp set and the Paisley Petals DSP are just so awesome together!
 This next card is actually the first one I made in this whole series.  The card was to be for a male, so I chose a monochromatic scheme.  But then I decided it was just a little too muted for the occasion.  It's still pretty, don't get me wrong.   Because you can't go wrong with Four Frames and Paisley together.  It just doesn't suit my inlaws' purpose, that's all.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Four Frames, Upsy Daisy ("Thank You"), Thank You Kindly ("Thanks")
Ink: Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip
Papers: Mellow Moss (retired), Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Paisley Petals DSP
Accessories: Decorative Label punch, Word Window punch, Pear Pizzazz Stitched-Poly ribbon, White ribbon (my stash), Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Polka Dot embossing folder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...