Friday, July 16, 2010

Pun Fun

For today's card, I found my inspiration from Jill's Card Creations. But somehow my cards are not quite what I see from Jill's blog. Hmm.... I think in my effort to create some quick, yet different looking cards, they ended up being of the same layout. Not quite what I see from my inspiration.

In any case, I tried to do something different with each one. I used the corner rounder punch and ribbon for the coffee cup card; my new-found "ticket corner" punch for the hippo card; scalloped trim border punch for the skunk card; and scallop border punch and eyelets for the rocket card. I used glitter on each card.

Oh, the pattern paper is from the Glitter Stack from DCWV. Isn't it so cute? It's my second favorite after the brown and pink circles I had earlier.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...