Friday, July 2, 2010

Joy Fold - cont.

Variation #1: Different stamp set (Cute Critters by SU 2002), decided to emboss the white CS on the small notecard. I decided to use a little velcro to keep the notecard closed.

On the inside, I did the "stamping off" thing again. This time, with a different stamp set (Definitely Decorative Daisy by SU 2000). This was a 2-step set thing, so I inked the center of the flowers with Barely Banana, flowers with Pretty in Pink. (Do you, the readers, care about this kind of detail? I guess I have quite a few of the old SU stuff.) I really like how this turned out. It really does make the paper so much more interesting, no?

Variation #2: I used the flower that I die-cutted with the Big shot as a stop for the notecard from opening.

On the inside, I had cut out the cake and popped it up with dimensional. Added Stickles.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...