Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Because I Care

Got some time to surf the galleries on splitcoaststampers. With some clicking around, got linked to a website and found this! Isn't it a gorgeous and elegant card?
I was particularly excited, because I used a piece of vellum that's been laying around for 4 years! And I got to use vellum tape that was never used. Wow, what a great product! Then I got to use my new Viva Decor pearl gelpen. Yummy! The string on the bottom is a new way of embellishment for me too. The best thing was that this card was super quick to put together. Love that!

ETA: my piece of vellum is backed by a piece of light gray cardstock, thus the need for vellum tape.

1 comment:

Denise said...

What a great job with this card! I love the soft color of your pearls and beautiful Hydrangea.
Thanks for the recognition:) Enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...