Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hello Kitty

A great friend gave my kids some gifts that had included a beautiful Hello Kitty backpack. I wanted to make them a special card of thanks. I had won the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge from ebay. I wanted to make this card as soon as it arrived. But this particular seller took FOREVER to send the cart. When it finally got here, 3 weeks later, I lost my drive to make the cuts.

Then my niece and nephew from San Francisco came to visit. The girl LOVES Hello Kitty, so she wanted me to make her one. While I was at it, I decided to make one for my card too. Now, I'm not an expert on the Cricut or anything, but is it just me or is it the cart, that these cuts are very difficult??? Took me a loooooong time to get her put together.
I used Storybook again, to cut my scalloped oval and ovals. Oh, did you see the slit punch to help hold the card closed, at the bottom of Kitty's feet?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...