Monday, July 26, 2010

Going Places

My cousin was very recently relocated to overseas. I remembered I had this travel paper in my stash. So I decided I would make her a card. I figured being so far away from home, she would appreciate a note. This card was inspired by this one found in the galleries of splitcoaststampers.com.
It was late at night, and I didn't feel like firing up the Cricut to make the cut that looks like the Top Note Die from Stampin' Up. So I improvised. I just wanted to pop out one little house to represent her new dig. I tried to highlight it by stamping the house a different color, and back it with a little circle punch. Hope the effect is noticeable. Oh, I also used the scalloped border punch.

Here's the inside.

1 comment:

Mary Moon said...

I like that bit of scalloped paper on the inside - I always stamp my insides, but that's a nice touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...