Thursday, January 9, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop - January 2014


Thank you so much for joining us for our January Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop!  Love is in the air and our talented group of design team members have a Whole Lotta Love Goin' On as we are excited to be sharing some NEW Occasions Catalog goodies and some Valentine's Day projects with you this month!

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog!  We are always excited to hear from our followers!

You should have just left stop number 13 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad  blog hop – Kristina of Mama's Sanity.  If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find  the full blog hop lineup below.

I'm so excited to show you my card this month.  When I saw the awesome Starburst framelit, I knew I wanted it for my very first Spring Catalog order.  And the coordinating Starburst Sayings just make me happy.
This card was designed based on sketch from PPA185.
Stamp Set(s): Starburst Sayings
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Papers: Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Retro Fresh DSP
Accessories: Very Vintage Designer buttons, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Decorative Dots embossing folder (SAB2014 Sneak Peek!)

Last month, I participated in a Secret Santa exchange with my fellow blog hoppers.  I made this little box to house a couple little gifts for my recipient.
For the paper bow on top, I followed the instructions from HERE.
Of course, this box uses one of my favorite DSPs from the Spring Catalog, the Retro Fresh pack again.
The box itself was fashioned after combining a couple of different ideas (one of them was THIS ONE).  Wanna know how I did it?  Of course you do!  I made a pictorial just for YOU!
Thank you for coming by.  I hope you liked these projects.  Now, please go visit my good friend, Jennifer of NW Stamper's blog.


Blog Hop Participants:
  1. Anastasia R. of Stampin' Blondie 
  2. Cynthia R. of Ink-a-Doodle Creations
  3. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
  4. Kathy P of Katrina P's Creative Corner 
  5. Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
  6. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
  7. Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin With Darla and Sisters 
  8. Jamie H. of Unique Ink
  9. Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
  10. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  11. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  12. Bree R. of Craft-Somnia 
  13. Kristina M. of Mama's Sanity
  14. Annie L. of Love Me Cards
  15. Jennifer B. of NW Stamper
  16. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  17. Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'

6 comments:

Stampin Dj said...

The more I see with that Sunburst set, the more I think I might need it! TFS!

Cynthia said...

I agree with Stampin' DJ, I'm gonna have to get it yet!!! Annie I love both your projects and thanks for sharing how you made the cute box!!

brrenwick said...

I am so happy to be the recipient of this fun little box and card...LOVE them both! Thank you for sharing the tutorial...can't wait to make a box of my own!!

vanessa said...

I love the colors of your card! Thanks for the tutorial for the box!

Jamie Hurley said...

You already know what I think of this! lol, but I LOVE them both!

Diana Eichfeld said...

I love both your projects, everything about them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...