Friday, January 10, 2014

Fabric Friday: Chapstick holder

I'm so excited to share this cute little project with you.  I haven't sewed anything interesting for awhile.  Then I stumbled onto this cutie thing that you can literally make in 15 minutes.  HERE is the tutorial.  I made a couple minor adjustments, but it doesn't take away from the tutorial at all.  It is essentially a long tube (2" x9") folded up.  What I love about this is, first, it's a quick project.  Second, it's so useful.  How often have you hunted down that chapstick in the abyss that is your purse?  Now you can clip it onto the side of your purse, and you'll have it at the ready.  Third, it uses up scraps!!!  For those of you that sew, go ahead, make a few of these for yourself and your friends and family.  They'll love you for it!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Thank you for the tutorial and cute holder. Now I have so many fabrics I want to make these!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...