Monday, January 27, 2014

Starbust Saying

I took Julie's card idea and made this card the other day.  It's sort of a clean and simple kind of card for me.  Kinda like how today is gonna be... simple.  Got a child home from school today, due to teacher's day at school.  I guess I won't be getting much stampin' done.  But not to worry, tomorrow is the start of Sale-a-Bration, and I DO have more cards to share.  So be sure to check back tomorrow for more scoop on Sale-a-Bration!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Starburst Sayings
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Papers: Wisteria Wonder, Smoky Slate, Silver Glimmer paper, DSP Stack
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, 2 1/2" circle punch, Starburst framelit, Stitched Whisper White ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...