Monday, January 13, 2014

Secret Santa Gifts 2013

Part of the reason I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, is the sister(brother)hood of it.  I have met many friends in person and via online because of our love for Stampin' Up! products.  A group of us participated in a Secret Santa cards and gift exchange last month.  Here is what my Secret Santa sent me.   Isn't this just wonderful???  I feel that I got spoiled rotten with all these goodies and eye candy.

If you wish to join in a community of wonderful people who provide friendship, banter, support, and enjoy Stampin' Up! products, a great opportunity is coming up during Sale-a-Bration.  Join for $99, and you can get $125 + extra $25 worth of products with NO SHIPPING!  This promotion starts on January 28th, 2014.  If you wish to find out more, please feel free to CONTACT ME.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...