Monday, January 20, 2014

Framed Too Kind

Good morning!  Thank you all for visiting my post last Friday.  And special Thank You to Sandy B. for leaving me a comment.  Sandy B, please email me (click HERE) your address, so I can send the card to you!

I loved using Too Kind so much, I made another card!  I remembered to use my oval embossing folder after seeing a card online that used it.  Because that embossing folder is a small one, you risk getting the edges of the folder onto the cardstock.  Here's how I do mine:
Cut a piece of cardboard that is just slightly smaller than the folder, but covers the embossing area.  I put that on the back of the folder.  Here's the sandwich (I'm sorry the bottom picture didn't really translate well) bottom up:
-Platform all tabs closed
-Embossing folder with cardstock in, cardboard somewhat taped on the back of folder.
-1 (ONE) cutting pad

Roll it on through and you should get a nice clean embossed oval, without edges.  If your big shot doesn't emboss well with this sandwish, you can add a shim or two (a piece of cardstock or two).  It does depend on how tight your roller is.

Oh!  You know what?!  That Framed Tulips embossing folder is on the Weekly Deal!  Let me know if you want to order one!


My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Too Kind
Ink: Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Wisteria Wonder
Papers: Wisteria Wonder, Crushed Curry, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Oval Designer Frame embossing folder, Framed Tulips embossing folder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...