Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bubbles on Film

I've been wanting to make this card for awhile.  Ever since I first laid my eyes on the Spring catalog.  Seriously.  Isn't it fun?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Just Sayin'
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Papers: Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Kaleidoscope DSP
Accessories: Word Bubbles Framelits, On Film Framelits, Chevron Border punch

Psst, did you see this week's Weekly Deals?
Squeeeeeal!  Chalk Talk Framelits!!!!  Note Card envelopes!!!!  Embossing folders!!!  OK, OK, must calm down.  I'll be placing an order before this deal ends.  So let me know if you would like to add yours to the order to save on shipping (locals only).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...