Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Just Because I'm Happy!

Isn't this such a happy card?  Perfect for the locals to be celebrating Seahawk's Superbowl win today with a parade.  It seems everyone, I mean, EVERYONE is at the parade.  Kids are yanked from schools today, businesses shut down, all downtown streets are jam packed with people.  But it's below freezing out there.  I'm happy to have the TV on and stamp away!

I CASE'd this card from CindyLee (almost could be my sister, couldn't she?!  LOL).  I don't have Petal Parade set, so I substituted with Lacy and Lovely.  Oops, I just see that I have a rhinestone that tried to walk away.  You'll have to imagine it's in the center of the flower, in its proper place. :)

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Lacy & Lovely, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit
Papers: Basic Black, Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB 2014)
Accessories: 1 3/8" and 1" Circle punches, Basic Rhinestone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...