Monday, February 10, 2014

Regarding Dahlia

Good morning!  Today's card uses a beautiful stamp from the Regarding Dahlia set.  I CASE'd this card from HERE.  I love stamps, like this one here, that makes a huge impact on a card.  I think it's simple and beautiful, don't you?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Regarding Dahlia
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Raspberry Ripple
Papers: Basic Grey, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Accessories: Scallops embossing folder

1 comment:

Jennifer Blomquist said...

You are just trying to eat at my willpower and make me get this stamp set aren't you? :) I LOVE how it looks on your card and usually avoid orange but love how it makes things pop on your card. I love having talented friends to inspire me (and my wallet doesn't love it quite so much! ha ha!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...