Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hero Birthday

I needed a boy birthday card the other day, so I took out my You're My Hero set.  My 3yo son loves this set.  I ended up CASE'ing this card from Mary.  I used Stazon black ink to stamp the fire truck.  Here's another little time-saving step.  Since I only have clear mount stamps, I put the fire truck and the sentiment together on the same block, so I only needed to stamp once.  I used Stazon, because I was going to color in the fire truck, and didn't want the ink to bleed.  Also, I wanted the truck to be in yellow, because my son loves those yellow fire trucks we've seen in Hawaii.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): You're My Hero
Ink: Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, Black Stazon
Papers: Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Accessories: Merry Minis star punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...