Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Groungy Love

Just a couple more days until Valentine's Day.  What will you be doing?  More importantly, what kind of cards are you making for your loved one(s)?  I know I somewhat CASE'd this card from somebody on the 'net.  But I can't find it now.  I also changed out a few elements, so it's like a new card, right? :D I really love how using Gorgeous Grunge adds so much to a card.  If you don't have this set, you really should get it.  It's really a fun set to use in an understated way.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Banner Blast (SAB2014), Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Gumball Green, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
Papers: Pool Party, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Epic Day DSP
Accessories: Scallops edge border punch, Hearts Framelits, Banner punch, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...