Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve!

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!  Hope you had a good Christmas and Hanukah and Kwanza and whatever holiday you celebrate.  Here's kind of a quick card that I made for some of the holiday cards that went out this year.  The file folder look is quite popular these days, especially with the use of Envelope Punch Board.  I thought I'd give it a try.  It was indeed easy!  I'll have to do a quick pictorial for you.  The tag is cut using the Deco Label framelits.  I didn't cut the full shape, as you can see.  I just wanted the sides.  It worked perfectly.  This stamp set is called, Happy Hour.  I've had it for awhile, but haven't had the chance to play with it until now.  It's so cute, isn't it?  I used markers to color the mistletoe.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Happy Hour, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit
Papers: Island Indigo, Winter Frost DSP Stack
Accessories: Water Color Wonder Washi Tape (new! Occasions Catalog 2014), Deco Labels Framelits, 1/8" Silver ribbon, Envelope Punch Board, Stampin' Write Markers (Gumball Gree, Cherry Cobbler)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...