Monday, December 16, 2013

Drum Roll Please....

Before I get to that, let me show you a card real quick.  And literally, this was a super quick card.
A little Washi Tape, a little strip of Season of Style pack, coordinating stamp and punch with Tags 4 You.  Voila! The card is done.  It might even make more of an impression if I embossed the Gumball Green cardstock.  But there you go!  Should you need some more last minute card ideas, this is a super quick one.

Now, the winner of our Stylin' Stampin' Squad December Blog Hop Blog Candy is...

SARAH!!!  Sarah, please contact me by Wednesday, December 18, 2013, 5pm PST to claim your prize.  Here is what all Sarah has won:
There is a never-opened, never-mounted Fresh Cuts stamp set.  Brand new single Just For You stamp.  Small Tag punch in whale style, a grab bag that you can make several cards with, 3 rolls of new ribbons, and Vine Street embossing folder.

Thank you, Sarah, and everyone who left me comments on my blogpost.  I feel much love and love that you are reading my blog.  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yahoo! I am super excited! I never win anything. Thank you! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...