I have made a gift set this time. It consist of a card, a post-it note holder (or snack-size chocolate holder), and a bookmark. All packaged together and housed inside a card holder. The whole thing is held closed with a piece of Designer Fabric.
These gift items are all made with Comfort Cafe DSP and Make a Cake and Itty Bitty Banners sets. I did a fair amount of paper piecing this time, just because I wanted the cakes to be "decorated." The embossing folder is a new one from the Annual Catalog, called Argyle. The scallop square mat you see behind the cake is a cut out from the Perfect Pennants Big Shot die. The sentiment is cut using the Banners Framelit.HERE. My dimensions are a bit different than in the tutorial. My finished size is 3 1/4 x 3 1/4. I started with a piece that is 3 1/4" x 7 1/2". Using Simply Scored board, I scored at 1/2", 4", 4 1/2".
Thank you for stopping by. Please visit Pam at the next stop to see what super awesome projects she's got this month!
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Make a Cake, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze
Papers: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze, Comfort Cafe DSP
Accessories: Perfect Pennants Big Shot die, Banners Framelits, Circles #2 Big Shot die, Argyle embossing folder, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, Two Tags Big Shot die, Comfort Cafe Designer Fabric, corner rounder
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps a Lot
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Heather's Stampin' Blog
- Marla R. of Marla's Stampin' Spot
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim