Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fabulous Flowers

Happy Independence Day, America!  Oops, I totally forgot today is July 4th, and didn't make an appropriate celebratory card.  Hope you'll forgive me.  I do have a pretty card to share, though. :)
This layout is copied from Julie.  I love tearing the paper.  And I love that Stampin' Up!'s cardstock is solid color on the inside too, so you don't see the white core when you tear it, like other manufacturers might.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Fabulous Florets
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Floral District DSP
Accessories: Circles #2 Big Shot die, Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain ribbon

Remember to come back tomorrow for our monthly Blog Hop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit later.

Hofkissed said...

Great card! Love the colours and the way you added the ripped edge.
I'm also your newest follower from SC. :)
Steph - hofkissed.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...