Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mixing with Flowers Again

I know this is not a new set, but in midst of playing with all my new stuff, I kinda missed playing with Mixed Bunch, so I decided to bring it out again.  This card is inspired by Lesley.  I put the flowers on different layers, 1 with no dimensionals behind, just glue; 1 with one layer of Dimensionals; and 1 with 2 layers of Dimensionals.  Leaves are from the Two-Step Bird punch, and the sentiment is simply punched out with Word Window punch.  Easy peasy card, and so lovely.

This card was offered at my Card Buffet last Sunday.  I added a Designer Printed Brad in the center of the Wisteria Wonder flower.  Adds even more pizzazz!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Mixed Bunch, Fabulous Phrases(sentiment)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Wisteria Wonder, Basic Gray
Papers: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, Stripes embossing folder, Two-Step Bird punch, Blossoms punch, Word Window punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...