Monday, July 2, 2012

Debuting... Eleanor!

Good Monday morning, everyone! Today's card is debuting a brand new stamp set from the Annual Catalog, called Everything Eleanor. I had to have this stamp set when I saw the name. Why? That's my daughter's formal name! It's a good thing it's a darn pretty set, too. :)
I love the simplicity of this card. Isn't it so elegant looking?  This card is CASE'd from the awesome Ann Schach.  Minor changes from her card with colors and ribbon choice.  But it's still just as pretty, isn't it?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Everything Eleanor, Just Believe
Ink: Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple
Papers: Primrose Petals
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder, Boho Blossoms punch, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Perfect Plum Designer Buttons, Raspberry 3/8" Stitched Satin ribbon, Basic Pearls

1 comment:

Libby said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the flourishes with the cute little flowers randomly placed. Pretty colors too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...