Monday, July 30, 2012

Morning Cup 'o Joe

Good Monday morning, everyone!  This is not a new set from this Annual Catalog; however it's a new-to-me set.  I debated whether to get this set for the entire past year that it's been out.  I finally decided to get it when I placed a big enough order to qualify for the extra $50 Hostess Dollars (do you and/or your friends want to put your orders together and qualify for more free products?!!!  If so, contact me and I can help you!).  I just love this sentiment.  It's so true, especially for me, living in the mecca of Starbucks.

You may notice that the watermark does not say my name.  No, it's the name of one of my downlines.  I made her come over couple of weeks ago while prepping for the Card Buffet to help make some samples for me.  Aren't I a slave-driver of an upline? LOL.  This card is CASE'd from Becky.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Morning Cup
Ink: Early Espresso
Papers: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Summer Starfruit, Patio Party DSP
Accessories: Fancy Flower punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Circles #2 die, Blender Pen, Square Scallop border punch, Stripes embossing folder, Modern Label punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...