Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanks to the Teachers

This card is a CASE from Rita Wright, with slight modifications.  I made this to give to my daughter's teachers.  I thought the use of vellum was brilliant!  Plus, I have a small stack of vellum scraps just lying around for YEARS, so I was very happy to use some today.  I'm not sure how many times I can continue to sing the praises of Gently Falling stamp set.  IT'S SOOOOO LOVELY!!!!  I sure hope it makes it into the next big catalog in July.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Gently Falling, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Vellum
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon, brads (non-SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...