Monday, November 14, 2011

Animal Kid Birthday Card

I CASE'd this card from Terry SU from quite awhile ago.  Isn't it so cute?  I always need some kid cards when I do card buffets, so this was one of them.  The carts are made from the Curly Label punch, cut in half, then run through the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.  I used Sweet Buttons embosslit for the wheels.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Fox & Friends, On Your Birthday
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery
Papers: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Curly Label punch, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, Sweet Buttons embosslit, twine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...