Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Simple Holiday Card

This is a super simple card to make, if you're trying to make a bunch for your holiday cards.  I used a bold pattern from Letters to Santa DSP for the ornaments in the back.  Then, I used the stamp set, Holiday Happiness, that I got for FREE last year during Sale-a-Bration.  Hope we get free stamp sets again with qualifying purchases this time, too!  Well, I'll tell you more as I get more info from Stampin' Up!  Anyways, to keep the card relatively flat for easy mailing, yet just add a little jazz to it, I added ribbon in the corners.  That's it!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Holiday Happiness
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Papers: Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Letters to Santa DSP
Accessories: 1/8" Marina Mist taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

The Country Rose said...

What a great pairing= stamp set and DSP! Very cheerful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...