Monday, November 21, 2011

Giving Thanks

Here's some Thank You notes I've made for my customers recently.  I am just so in love with Gently Falling stamp set, Spice Cake DSP and the Peekaboo Frames die.


My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Gently Falling, Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Soft Suede
Papers: Soft Suede, More Mustard, Spice Cake DSP
Accessories: Peekaboo Frames die

I am also in love with making these medallion/rosette/lollie/whatchamacallits. :)  And how perfect that the Score Board is on sale TODAY only for 20% off!!!  Contact me today to order, if you're local to me; or order online via MY STORE.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Soft Suede, Pool Party
Papers: Soft Suede, More Mustard, Pool Party, Spice Cake DSP
Accessories: Elegant Lines embossing folder, Simply Scored board, 1" punch, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Scallop Edge punch, Designer Frames embossing folder, Basic Pearls, Extra Large Oval punch

Don't forget this is going on now!  There are TWO special items on sale TODAY only: Simply Scored scoring board and Sweet Press Cookie Stamps!  If you haven't checked out what all are on special today and this week, go to MY STORE now.

1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Annie Lee, gorgeous cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...