Monday, November 28, 2011

Penguins on Snow

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend!  Did you score anything for Black Friday???  BTW, there's still time left for the Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza.
Click above to go directly to MY STORE, or you can just call or email me your order and I will order it for you!  Better Hurry, 'cause it'll be gone after Wednesday, 11/30/11!

Today's card is a CASE from Julie Davison.  I had seen this card last year but hadn't got around to CASE'ing it.  Then it popped up again this year.  I had to sit down right away to make one of my own.  Aren't they just too cute?  I just love the Two-Step Owl punch.  It's soooo versatile!  Here's a bonus:  Julie has typed up the entire instruction for how to make this card HERE!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Four the Holidays
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: Northern Flurries embossing folder, Two-Step Owl punch, Dazzling Details

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...