Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Paisley Thanks Again

I just can't resist this darn DSP!  The flowers are just too pretty to let sit on my shelf.  I also just wanted to try out this color combination: Marina Mist and Cajun Craze.  I think the colors are okay together.  Afterall, they are part of the Paisley Petals DSP.  I just don't know how I like how I made this card.  The Marina Mist ribbon and the layer behind the first punch just don't stand out.  I probably should have used a third color.

I have also done this layout previously HERE, and it's based on THIS ONE.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Four Frames, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Cajun Craze, Marina Mist
Papers:  Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, Paisley Petals DSP
Accessories: Decorative Label punch, Marina Mist Dotted Scallop Ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...