Friday, August 5, 2011

Paisley Thanks

Is this card gorgeous or is this card gorgeous?  I loved it when I saw it on the most talented Leena Girsa's blog.  I changed a few things on it to fit what I have.  But Leena's card is totally awesome, isn't it?


My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Four Frames, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Marina Mist
Papers:  Bravo Burgundy, Marina Mist, Paisley Petals DSP
Accessories: Decorative Label punch, Always Artichoke Seam Binding ribbon

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Gorgeous, you bet! Wow this is an awesome card and I love the changeups you made from Leena's example. You go girl!

Inkyfingers said...

I love this card Annie. The colours go so well together and the bow is beautiful.

I also loved your little snail card - so sweet!
Hugs
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...