Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Snail with Button

This card is CASE'd from Julie Davison.  I originally made it without using the embossing folder.  Then as I was prepping for the Card Buffet last weekend, I realized I didn't use the Square Lattice embossing folder on any card, so I decided to glam this card up a bit.  And am I glad I did!  I just love how this card turned out.  This one turned out to be quite a popular card at the Buffet.  I think everyone made at least one of these.

This is another card great for mailing, since it's mostly flat, except for the dimensionals behind the Top Note Die cut out.


My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Button Buddies, On Your Birthday
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz
Papers:  Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz In-Color Paper Stack
Accessories: Top Note die, Sweet Buttons embosslit, Square Lattice embossing folder, Dotted Rich Razzleberry ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...