Monday, August 22, 2011

Foxy Kid Birthday

***If you have left me a comment recently seeking a reply (Donna and Sandy), PLEASE leave me a way to contact you... via your blog or your email address.  Or you can email me: lovemecards@yahoo.com.  Thank you***
I thought this was a fun one for a kid birthday.  I CASE'd this one from Gretchen Barron.  I changed the colors to the new 2011-2013 In-Colors.  The bonus here is that I kept everything pretty flat.  Even the Ruffled Ribbon ties pretty flat.  So this card is great for mailing!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Fox and Friends, On Your Birthday
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Papers:  Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Accessories: Houndstooth embossing folder, Large Tag punch, Crop-a-dile (for hole on tag), Wisteria Wonder 3/8" Ruffled ribbon

1 comment:

Traci DeGolier said...

Love this card!! One of my favorite stamp sets, too. So cute to stack the animals. Following you from SC, #395.

www.thelogicalstamper.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...