Monday, August 1, 2011

Snail Buddy

I CASE'd today's card from Erin (aka erinbh on SCS), and she CASE'd from Kathy Tanner of Australia.  I know, I know, the sentiment is crooked AGAIN!  Seriously, if I ever needed to stamp straight to save my life, I would not be able to do it!  LOL.


My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Button Buddies, Heard from the Heart
Ink: Early Espresso
Papers:  Marina Mist, Nursery Nest DSP
Accessories: Designer Buttons, Marina Mist Dotted Scallop Ribbon, Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta ribbon (retired)

P.S.  OMG, after typing up the post here, I realized this card used neither the Big Shot NOR any punches!  That's gotta be a first! :)

1 comment:

Az Scrappin Sisters said...

I love the coloring you choose for this card....nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...