Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Top Note Week Day #3 - Bunny

Tell me if you don't think this is just the cutest bunny ever!  Directions from Dee.  I don't doodle very well, so please forgive me.  I actually don't have the extra large oval punch and the Heart to Heart punch.... yet.  They're on my wishlist, just didn't make it all the way to the top for my small order on July 1st.  I used Blushing Bride for my pink here.  I also sponged every single little piece of the bunny to add just a touch of dimension.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): None
Ink: Blushing Bride
Papers:  Blushing Bride, White, Black
Accessories: Top Note die, Oval punch, Two-Step Owl punch, White Signo Gel pen, Cr*cut

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...