Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sky's the Limit

 Didn't get to play much this past week.  When I finally got a chance, I wanted to make something cheerful.  LOVE this hot air balloon set called, Up, Up & Away, in the new catalog.  I did have to hand cut the balloon.  Hope SU comes out with a punch for us in the future!  I love that this set has a couple of sentiment that are not found in other sets, along with different images, like the birds flying.

I used THIS SKETCH from Stamping 411 this week (oops, apparently it was last week.  I missed the Linky cutoff).  I also took inspiration from one of the design team members, Selene, with her use of the ribbon.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Up, Up & Away
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Perfect Plum
Papers:  Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink, Nursery Nest DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Trim Big Shot die, Marina Mist Dotted Scallop ribbon, Brads (non-SU)

1 comment:

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Cute!!!! I love this set and I like the ribbon you used!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...